It seems just about every time I have written one of these posts in the last few weeks, I’ve complained about how crazy things are. This week is no different. Started with Murph and got crazier from there.
- Monday: Murph
- Tuesday: Walk 2.8 miles
- Wednesday: Mobility work
- Thursday: Hero WOD – Otis
- Friday – Walk 2.8 miles
- Saturday – Team WOD
And I think in the last two nights I’ve had less sleep than I have in months. Last night I was up about every hour from 11pm to 4am waiting for the 4:15am alarm to go off so we could get a kiddo off on a fantastic school trip this morning. The night before I spent a few hours on the couch and then tossed and turned in bed a few hours after that. Ugh.
What was today? So we were up at 4, dropped off a kid at 5, home by 5:15 – crashed hard when we got home until 7:30 or a bit after. Headed into the box early (8:30) for a seminar on our new nutrition challenge that starts Monday. And then we did the team WOD about 10:30…
There were quite a few folks there this morning for team WOD. We maybe had 6-8 teams of 2-3 people. I could barely keep track. 🙂 Ev, Jonathan, and I teamed up and tackled the following workout from Jimmy:
- 36 minute AMRAP for 2-3 people teams
- Five 6 minute AMRAPs
- #1 – 12 thrusters, 9 burpees over the bar (95/75#)
- #2 – 12 SDHPs, 9 t2b (95/75#)
- #3 – 50 foot yoke carry (pick the weight)
- #4 – 12 power cleans, 9 push-ups (95/75#)
- #5 – 12 KBS (70/53/44/35#), 50 ft sled push (pick weight)
- Rest 90 seconds between
Our team started with station #4.
- 9 rounds + 15 (55# bar)
- 9 rounds – 53# KB for Jonathan and I, 35# for Ev; 45# on sled for Ev, #90 on sled for us
- 5 rounds + 3 reps (55# bar)
- 7 rounds + 5 (55# bar, mix of t2b and k2e)
- 22 rounds (no additional weight on 180# yoke)
Not too shabby. We kept moving for sure.
I think the burpees and toes to bar were the worst parts for me. T2b really tweaked my left shoulder for some reason. But we made it through.
Great work everybody!