Apparently today marks halfway through the “cleanse” portion of the challenge, so we’re getting there. Tomorrow marks 1/4 of the way through the whole thing and I’m still alive, so it can’t be all bad.
Plus I got to sleep in today! Huzzah… And I weighed myself in at 236.4 today, which is about 4 pounds lighter than I started. Baby steps.
No workout for me today though… My left shoulder and left knee were cranky so I decided to give them another day and see about doing the team workout tomorrow…
- 7:00 am – 16 oz + Spark + morning supplement
- 7:45 am – 16 oz + Fiber + 1 piece of toast + 2 sunny side up eggs
- 9:00 am – 16 oz
- 10:30 am – Progenex Toasted Coconut Almond Bar
- 11:30 am – 16 oz
- 12:30 pm – leftover paleo pizza
- 3:00 pm – 16 oz + Spark
- 3:30 pm – Brownie bar (need to find the name, but was pretty ok – 20g protein, 13g carbs, 8g fat)
- 5:00 pm – 16 oz water
- 6:30 pm – spaghetti squash + paleo spaghetti sauce + salad with blueberry vinaigrette (lettuce, green onion, tomato, avocado)
- 7:00 pm – fish oils and 16 oz water
- 10:00 pm – 16 oz + nightly supplement
That’s it for today… On to the weekend!