And we’re on to day 4! I know I’m not supposed to step on the scale until next week, but I snuck a peek and I’m down a couple of pounds from where we started on Monday already. 🙂
Probably should have taken a “before” picture on Monday as well, but nobody really wants to see my somewhat flabby belly.
Meanwhile… moving on.
- 6:25 am – 16 oz + Spark + morning supplement
- 7:00 am – 16 oz + fiber + breakfast (2 eggs, sunny side up, a bit of potato, and a cutie)
- 7:30 am – 16 oz of iced tea! (I like water and all, but it’s nice to have something else now and then)
- 10:00 am – 16 oz of water and a Progenex Toasted Coconut Almond bar (honestly, not too bad taste-wise with 12 g fat, 18 g net carbs, 14 g protein) – pondering getting the Peanut Butter ones too
- 12:00 pm – workout!
- 1:15 pm – 16 oz + Progenex Loco Mocha recovery shake
- 1:45 pm – 16 oz + 2 uncured hot dogs plus a little mustard, ketchup, and sugar-free relish
- 3:00 pm – 16 oz + Spark
- 3:30 pm – a small bowl of trail mix
- 7:00 pm – 16 oz + grilled salmon, oven baked veggies (onion, peppers, mushrooms, yellow squash, zucchini with a splash of olive oil and some salt & pepper), Basmati rice
- 7:30 pm – fish oils
- 10:00 pm – nighttime supplement and bedtime!
And that’s it for today… next up, day 5!